Thank you for your interest in a career with Echo Electuary. We are always accepting applications and resumes. Current open positions and job descriptions are listed below. To apply for a position, please send your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
Echo Cannabis Retail Budtender
Reports to: Retail Manager and Assistant Manager
Schedule: Part Time, Open Availability (mornings, evenings, weekends, some holidays); 6–8-hour shifts
Compensation: DOE $15-$17/hour + tips
The Echo Retail Budtender delivers a positive and helpful customer service experience for all walks of life. The Budtending team provides insight regarding the store’s product offerings and guides customers through a seamless purchasing process. This position also serves as an Echo Brand Representative who is well versed in the company’s brand ethos and can easily explain Echo’s manufacturing practices and state of the art products with continued training.
Primary Responsibilities | Essential Functions:
- Retail cannabis sales.
- Exceptional customer service work; both passionate and professional.
- Understanding of all products and vendor stories and open to continuing education. Staying informed of current industry testing requirements and new product releases.
- Contributing to cleanliness, a welcoming atmosphere, and good vibes.
- Proficiency with point-of-sale system, verifying 21 years of age on accepted IDs, cash handling, and in-store technology platforms.
- Compliance with OLCC regulations, such as daily limits, company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to frequently bend, stoop, balance, crouch, squat, twist, reach at, above and below shoulder height on concrete floor; occasionally lift and/or move 25-45lbs; and constantly reach at waist using hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Must be able to sit or stand and perform repetitive tasks and motions for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain focus and memory with distractions such as heavy foot traffic, background noise of public conversations, and gathering of people.
- 21 years or older with current OLCC Marijuana Workers Permit.
- Retail experience, cannabis industry preferred; cash handling, opening and closing experience.
- Naturally positive can-do attitude with welcoming disposition who greets customers upon arrival and thanks them upon departure.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and neat presenting personal hygiene. Brand appropriate aesthetic.
- Ability to discuss difficult or unique issues promptly and deescalating potential conflicts. Admit mistakes instantly. Receive and give compassionate and constructive feedback with coworkers . Works well on a team to curate a culture of accountability and results.
- Reliable Transportation and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
Echo Electuary is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are stemming from business needs, role requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, mental or physical disability, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you need any assistance or accommodations in the application and interview process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are looking forward to working with you!
Update Job Two
Paste Info here.